You don't want to be the annoying guy from Wyoming taking a little bit of gold from everyone. You need to make a choice and then stake your claim! In this episode, we discuss the finding your local market and making it yours.
- "I'm disappointed with what I did previously and want the 1 thing that will help me next"
- Is there ONE trick that will get you new patients?
- Staking your claim on the patients around you
- The multiple front approach required
- What worked in the old days vs. now
- What's your "marketing universe?"
- Building the biggest, nicest, funnest practice
- Why do so many dentists use price incentives?
- Patients who pick price incentives vs. patients who pick quality of dental care
- "The cheap dentist in town"
- The bell curve on patients
- How long until pricing-based promotions have diminishing returns?
- How long until quality promotions have diminishing returns?
- How far will patients drive to get to your practice?
Questions? Give us a call at 866-718-4278 or visit www.newpatientsinc.com