In this episode of Dental Marketing Mastery, we discuss marketable attributes that you may be overlooking. These attributes not only make you stand out from the crowd, but are also features that your potential new patients care about.
- Being the family dentist in town
- The big "about the dentist" mistake that most dentists make
- Should you REALLY advertise your continuing education (CE)?
- Being human
- Lectures, teaching, published works
- Being the teacher vs. the student
- Doctor street cred
- Location, location, location
- Creating familiarity
- Charity work
- Military service
- The alphabet behind your name -- should you put it there?
- Your meet the dentist page
- Testimonials and being a hometown dentist
- Utilizing social media to display these attributes