Join Howie Horrocks and Mark Dilatush of New Patients, Inc., as they discuss dental insurance participation, the pros and cons, and how to make it work for your dental practice.
- When insurance companies cut reimbursements, should you take it or leave it?
- Transitioning away from insurance dependence.
- Not feeling cornered or helpless—there is hope.
- How to fight back and take action.
- Finding patients who value you and your team more than an insurance plan.
- Using Membership Plans to ease the transition.
- How long does it take?
- Unifying and motivating your team for success.
- Preparing, executing, and budgeting for a marketing plan as a way to replace insurance-dependent patients.
- Calculating how many new patients you need to replace insurance patients.
- Consciously targeting higher-quality new patients.