This podcast ties together the topics of multiple past podcasts. Listen as Howie Horrocks and Mark Dilatush connect the dots between overcapacity, pre-appointing, and promoting your practice on price.
- Scenario: start with a price deal and pre-appoint everyone, filling the schedule
- The illusion of security based on that full schedule
- The issue of what type of patients takes up all the appointments
- What happens to your growth when you reach overcapacity
- Two big problems this situation creates
- How to avoid this slippery slope
- How to reverse the slide if you’ve already started
- What about if you don’t promote on price but do pre-appoint hygiene?