Taking an associate requires some foresight in both your business practices and marketing. How should you approach it?
- The role of owners vs. associates
- The time period that should pass before an associate buys in
- Who is supposed to promote?
- Pre-appointments: when is the right time to take an associate
- Pre-appointing misconceptions
- Opposites attract! The best associate traits to look for
- Capacity: What numbers show you are ready for an associate?
- The new patient formula to follow
- What marketable attributes does a new associate bring?
- Solving staff vs. associate problems