We continue our discussion of the top 10 ways to destroy your advertising results in part 2! In this episode, we discuss treating your practice like a business, budgeting, allocating marketing responsibilities, and market demographics.
#4 Not Treating the Practice Like A Business
- Not having a budget
- What percentage of your practice revenue should go into marketing?
- Budgets: spending limitation, NOT a promissory note
- Not being consistent with marketing
#5 Having Multiple Companies Handle Your Marketing
- Which assets belong to who?
- Having 5 companies for your marketing?
- Online scheduling, reputation management
- Driving yourself crazy!
- Not working thematically
#6 Promoting to the Wrong Half of the Market
- Defining the right half of the market
- Short-term patients vs. long term patients
- The difference between a shopper and good quality
- Getting caught in the volume game
- Kissing a lot of frogs to find a prince
- Becoming the “cheap dentist” in town
- Competing with corporate offices