In this episode of Dental Marketing Mastery, Howie and Mark explain offers, copywriting, features vs. benefits, and creating digestible advertising for your potential new patients.
- Are you overly concerned about your offer?
- The different offers you make based on the demographics you are targeting
- How do people REALLY choose a dentist?
- Using patient-friendly language
- Copy is for people, not for you!
- Understanding features vs. benefits
- The flaw behind "We have CEREC"
- How to advertise your technology
- "We can take care of this today"
- How to advertise your new gizmos
- Understanding the difference between dentist benefits and patient benefits
- Marketable attributes
- Writing easily digestible content