In this episode of Dental Marketing Mastery, we discuss how to help your marketing firm help you.
- Clients that have stayed with a company for years – what do they have in common
- Avoiding the waiting game
- Agreeing that the big picture involves a career-long proposal, not a one or two year proposal
- Doing multiple things correctly
- How the days of no website, minimal properties online and offline, and still get patients… are over!
- Call Management
- Being honest in your own office and staff failures
- Knowing the responsibilities of the firm and the responsibilities of your office
- Being a good client
- What works vs. What looks "good"