Your marketing plan creates new patients, so it is extremely important to do it right. What separates a great plan from just a good one? How do you make a great marketing plan?
- Knowing your fundamentals
- Location analysis
- Supply and demand in your area
- Reaching the top 40% of your local market
- How marketable are you? Find out here
- What is your unique selling proposition?
- Local schools, charities, college
- Avoid being boring
- Using what has worked, getting rid of what hasn't
- Advertising tech and public relations
- Using the right mix of messaging
- How is your competition?