How do you create enough patients to start doing the dentistry you love? We interview Dr. Kent Smith to find out what he did in his practice to make it happen!
- The landscape of dentistry
- Focusing on general dentistry vs. niches
- The demographics where you will find the patients you want
- Asking "what else can I do for you?"
- Escaping the handpiece
- The importance of teaching
- How Dr. Smith was able to attract more Sleep Apnea patients
- Advertising dentistry without cheapening the perception of dentistry
- Attracting quality patients vs. shoppers