What is the difference between a request for an appointment, and an actual appointment? How has scheduling evolved over the years? How do you turn visitors into patients while avoiding common pitfalls?
In this episode of Dental Marketing Mastery, we interview Lee Buzard, an NPI advisor and former practice owner, about his experiences.
- The old way appointments were scheduled
- Where do patients go if they cannot schedule?
- The percent of requests that end up in a chair
- The risks of taking shortcuts
- Real appointments vs. requests for appointments
- Onboarding new patients effectively
- Avoiding fake appointment requests
- Online scheduling done wrong
- The importance of email verification
- Appointment-creation redundancies
- Emergency patients