In this episode of Dental Marketing Mastery, Mark and Howie continue their discussion of mistakes that Dentists often make when marketing their practice.
- Why using what you "like" can be an expensive pitfall.
- Taking input from non-professional sources on your marketing.
- Realizing that what you "like" and what works can be completely different things.
- What really matters is RESPONSE!
- Using individual, subjective judgements when making media decisions.
- Focusing too much on price incentives.
- The learning curve of marketing your practice.
- What dentists like to advertise is different than what consumers like.
- How marketable is your practice? You can find out by downloading our marketable attributes scorecard at www.dentalwebcontent.com
- Marketing services makes sense. Except it doesn't.
- Consumers care more about conveniences than services.
- How to properly advertise technology.
- Collecting data about what works.