Mark and Howie discuss the value gap in dentistry. What is it? Which moms respond to advertising that doesn't rely on a price incentive? If they don't respond to price, what WILL they respond to?
- What is your target demographic interested in?
- How is your target market learning about dentistry?
- Cable TV's value gap and how it relates to dentistry
- What do dentists believe is the value gap? Why is this wrong?
- Will moms ask if you are a good dentist? Not exactly. So how do you let them know?
- The value gap and why dentists are not changing the narrative
- What is the consumer supposed to think about other than price?
- Patients only ask about price and insurance because it is the only question they KNOW to ask. How do you change this?
- What if 80% of your patient's questions had nothing to do with price?
- Website creation guide
- Fighting the commoditization of dentistry
- Why dentistry is NOT a refrigerator!